Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hibernation ?


Finally my mind emerges from hibernation.. Yes, that is how I describe my silence... Where had the fire vanished or was I too busy in mundane stuffs of life to listen to that inner voice and pen down my thoughts here, which I have always been doing? Sometimes, in life we take a break and then it really takes long to make a comeback.. right.. sometimes the chasm makes us the emerge as more strong an individual, however, at times a period of inactivity may tend to weaken our strength and self-confidence. We should remember, life is a journey... Take rest if necessary, but ultimately keep going... Let the fire keep burning within as that fire is "LIFE"

Today, had been a sad day... Andhra Pradesh lost its Chief Minister. The news was confirmed today after hours of disappearance of the leader. The sad incident once again points to the fragility of life... the uncertainty which always remain..the unexpected.. Living on this beautiful planet, how we tend to forget, that one day we all need to take that journey, to that unknown destination... where we all have to travel alone.. we tend to forget that everything is transient.. Truly "Nothing lasts forever". However, friends lets now get negatively impacted by this bitter truth.. Keeping in mind this fact, we need to focus on today.. now.. this moment.. which is truly ours... that is one of my beliefs - "Life is a collection of moments, live each one as if the very next one might be your last" Live life to the fullest ! One day when I lie on the purple altar of death, and my entire life tends to flash on my inward eye, like a movie, I want to smile and say to myself : 'I gave each moment, something to keep in store, I put my best into each small moment of my life and in turn each moment gave me my little share of happiness and joy, thus my life became a tale of happiness'.

1 comment:

Shailika said...

Yes, this gap has been pretty long. But hope that now you will be regular. There are many uncertainties embedded in our lives. But why think about about them. Rather we should live each moment peacefully and happily and try to add to the peace of the nation.
There are many things that are not in our hands. So why worry??